Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Celebrities.

So... I'm in sitting in Buddhism class right now. It's terribly boring and my professor is no fun. I was on facebook earlier, and he called on me.... yeah, can you say "blind-sided"? I acted like a bumbling fool. Oops. Oh well, despite my lack of participation and the 50% on today's quiz, I have an A.

Anyways, one of the coolest things ever happened today. So, y'know, working in the undergraduate admissions office, I get to see a variety of random people. Well, today is my lucky day. As I was working the front desk and checking people in, none other than Doug Savant came up with his daughter, Arianna. Okay, so yeah, he isn't a household name, but for those Desperate Housewive watchers, his character is Tom Scavo. For sure got to talk to him and his daughter.

This guy.

So basically, AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment